- Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture - Iowa State University
- Beginning Farmer Center
- Star Destinations - Star Destination’s 35+ years of experience enable us to connect agricultural professionals, business executives, farmers, and students around the globe to unique industry experiences, whether on the farm or in the research lab. We customize every aspect of your tour to your group’s unique set of agricultural and sightseeing interests and arrange all the details so you can simply focus on learning, networking, and enjoying your destination.
We are a proud member of Agricultural Tour Operators International (ATOI) and uphold the organization’s standards for developing tours of the highest quality with the utmost professionalism and expertise.
- Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship - Iowa Department of Agriculture, General Directory
- Iowa Tourism Office, Iowa Economic Development Authority - Links to all 50 states offices of tourism from USA.Gov
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources - This site provides a starting point for finding the state agencies that manage fish and wildlife resources.
- Iowa Farm Bureau
- MarketMaker Iowa - is an interactive mapping system that locates businesses and markets of agricultural products in Iowa, providing an important link between producers and consumers.
- Agricultural Diversification & Market Development Bureau - Iowa Department of Agriculture & Land Stewardship
- The Choose Iowa Program - Administered by the Iowa Department of Agriculture & Land Stewardship
- Central Iowa Tourism Region
- Western Iowa Tourism Region
- Iowa State Fair
- Silos and Smokestacks National Heritage Area
Other Specialized Associations
- Living History Farms
- Iowa Specialty Crop Growers Association - Agritourism opportunities listed in description of members
- Iowa Christmas Tree Growers Association
- Mid-America Christmas Tree Association